To earn a trip, your company’s purchases for the promotional period must satisfy two criteria:
- Total Points of Vendor Sponsored Products purchased by your company during the promotional period must equal or exceed your Points Goal displayed on the dashboard in the Web Portal.
- Total Dollars of all Products Purchased by your company during the promotional period must equal or exceed your Sales Goal displayed on the dashboard in the Web Portal.
...And some additional information that will help:
- Promotional period is from April 1, 2020 through October 31, 2020. All purchases invoiced between these dates will be included.
- Journeys trips awarded to a distributor may only be taken by individuals who are, at the time of the trip: a Principal, Owner, or Senior Executive of the distributor. Trips are not transferable.
- Trip points can only be used toward the trip cost and are not redeemable for cash.
- Only RJ Schinner customer accounts in good standing are eligible to earn a trip. Travel Participants must be current RJ Schinner accounts at the time of travel
- All persons traveling on the trip must be 21 years of age or older