Los Cabos, Mexico
Situated at the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja Peninsula, Los Cabos is where the Pacific Ocean blends with the Sea of Cortez. Comprised of two smaller resort towns, Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo, Los Cabos is a destination that offers mountain ranges, desert landscape, white-sand beaches, clear azure seas and jagged rock formations such as El Arco, the area’s signature landmark.
In this paradise, there is something for everyone: fishing, golf, scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, horseback and camel riding, relaxing in luxury spas and dancing ‘til dawn.
Le Blanc Spa Resort
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos, an oasis of opulence on the Baja Peninsula where the desert meets the sea with uninterrupted year-round sunshine. Stroll across immaculate white marble floors and subtle decor. This brand-new all inclusive, adults only resort exudes elegance, escape and luxury.
Taste a higher standard of culinary excellence, dip into four invigorating beachfront pools, and plunge into a mesmerizing, state-of-the-art Blanc Spa. Here, you’ll encounter a level of service not seen elsewhere, where luxury is always included and utterly unforgettable.
Each suite is designed with your complete comfort in mind, from plush furnishings and bedding in a soothing color palette to luxurious soaking bathtubs, handcrafted soaps and BVLGARI personal products.
Choose from eight restaurants, with cuisine ranging from upscale Italian and Asian Fusion to classic Mediterranean cuisine fresh seafood. The seven course French-fusion tasting menu at the signature restaurant, Lumiere, pairs haute cuisine with signature wines.
Relax... It's covered
- Roundtrip airfare to Los Cabos, Mexico
- Roundtrip transfers between airport and resort
- Seven days/six nights of deluxe ocean view accommodations at the all-inclusive, adults only Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos
- Welcome reception and dinner with open bar and musical entertainment
- Private orientation breakfast
- Resort dine around four nights
- All meals including snacks and drinks throughout the day and 24-hour room service
- Open bar throughout program, which includes beverage service and gratuities during restaurant/bar operational hours, house wines by the glass, name-brand liquors, beer, mineral waters, juices, and soft drinks. This does not includes bottle sales.
- Farewell reception and dinner with open bar and musical entertainment
- All applicable taxes and gratuities for program inclusions
Step Beyond the Arch
Go horseback riding through canyons, climb a desert dune or hike across rugged terrain. Visit San José del Cabo, a quaint colonial village lined with an extensive Art District. Challenge yourself to a round of golf surrounded by panoramic ocean views or explore an abundance of shops and interesting museums in the town of Cabo San Lucas.
Peacefully nestled between San José del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, twenty magnificent white-sand beaches await you, including Lovers Beach where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean.
Los Cabos waters are filled with over 800 species of game fish. Discover why this region is commonly referred to as “Marlin Alley”. When you’re not fishing, relax on a pristine beach or enjoy a variety of adventures.