Jalisco’s Pacific Paradise
Mexico’s prettiest resort town, Puerto Vallarta, is a one-stop-shop for sunny beaches, quirky boutiques and winding cobblestone streets. Spend the day on the velvety sands of Playa Los Muertos or enjoy the scenic views of the Sierra Madre Mountains.
This diverse city will amaze you with its historic architecture, lively nightclubs and world-renowned gastronomy. The natural and cultural wonders connect to create a beautiful melange, unseen anywhere else.
Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit
Experience the only all-inclusive resort in the Mexican Pacific awarded Five Diamonds by AAA. Nestled on the northern edge of Banderas Bay, surrounded by the majestic Sierra Madre Mountains, Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit is enveloped in the tranquility of Riviera Nayarit’s beautiful waterways and beaches. Just 15 minutes to Marina Vallarta, 25 minutes to historic downtown Puerto Vallarta and El Malecón and 15 minutes from the airport, this luxury resort is in the perfect location.
Wake up to captivating views from your oceanfront suite, complete with a private terrace, teak furniture from Bali and ample space. Every suite is equipped with elegant bedrooms, dining and living areas, luxurious baths and a private space for spa therapies. Stroll through the breezy corridors and koi ponds to one of the resort’s innovative restaurants. Enjoy the flavors of Mexico or take a break with Asian, Italian or French cuisine.
Discover the metamorphosis of the human spirit at the spa at Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit, named among the best spas in the world by Condé Nast. A sanctuary of wellness, tranquility and beauty, the spa immerses you in healing rituals designed for lightness of spirit and vitality.
No Pesos Required!
- Roundtrip airfare from nationwide cities to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Private roundtrip transfers between the airport and resort
- Seven days / six nights accommodations in Ocean View Parlor Suites at the all-inclusive 5-Diamond Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit
- All meals including snacks and drinks throughout the day and 24-hour room service
- Open bar throughout program, which includes beverage service and gratuities during restaurant/bar operational hours. This includes signature cocktails, spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks served throughout the resort
- “Welcome to Puerto Vallarta” reception with buffet dinner, open bar and live musical entertainment
- Resort dine-around with dinner and open bar on four nights
- Lunch BBQ on the beach including open bar, volleyball and small games such as bean bag toss and more on Day 4
- Farewell reception with buffet dinner, open bar and live musical entertainment
- All applicable taxes and gratuities for program inclusions
Sun, Fun and So Much More
Explore the famous waters of Puerto Vallarta! Whale watch, snorkel or enjoy a sunset cruise on a boat tour. Puerto Vallarta is surrounded by colorful coral and abundant marine life. You’ll see a wide variety of fish, turtles and rays.
For sightseers, Puerto Vallarta has several attractions. Stroll down the mile-long Malecon, next to the coast, to see live street performances, sculptural artwork and top restaurants.
The heart of Puerto Vallarta is Zona Romantica. The city’s historic district is full of red-tile roofs, vibrant architecture and historic buildings like the Parish of Our Lady Guadalupe. Visit a farmers market or shop for treasures in the local boutiques of Mercado Municipal.
Take a day trip to one of the world’s largest bays, the Bay of Banderas, or visit the quiet city of San Sebastian. This charming town is tucked into the Sierra Madre Mountains and is known for its colonial architecture and peaceful setting.
Whether you’re looking for culture or quiet, the possibilities are endless!