Experience Barbados, a beautiful island country in the British West Indies, situated in the southeastern Caribbean Sea. While it’s justifiably renowned for fantastic beaches, Barbados has it all. Enjoy fine powdery sand, brilliant turquoise bays, fantastic nightlife, wild surf, and welcoming locals.
The island interior is as lush as the coast. Plantations, botanic gardens, and wildlife coat the landscape. Barbados is the premier location for travelers looking for adventure or peaceful escape.
Savor royal treatment at Sandals Royal Barbados, the adults-only, all-suite, all-inclusive resort in the spirited St. Lawrence Gap area. Enjoy a number of novel Sandals experiences, including the first rooftop pool, the first 4-lane bowling alley, and more.
Sandals Royal Barbados features signature accommodations, world-class international cuisine at seven restaurants, and the 15,000 square foot Red Lane Spa. Stunning ocean views, Butler Elite service, and exclusive exchange privileges with nearby Sandals Barbados define the Sandals experience.
Your luxurious suite grants serene views, a private balcony, elegant furnishing, and a spa-style bathroom. At the resorts’ restaurants, a global team of master chefs caters to your culinary cravings in stunning settings. Relish in unique Sandals dining experiences, including a rooftop restaurant bar, a gourmet donut shop, an American Tavern, and Chinese-Japanese fusion.
Inspired by the traditions and majestic backdrops of the Caribbean, our signature Red Lane Spa experiences are like nothing you’ve ever experienced. Envelop yourself in natural botanicals to revitalize your mind and body.
Relax... It's covered
- Roundtrip airfare to Barbados with transfers between the airport and the resort
- Seven day/six night program with deluxe accommodations at the all-inclusive Sandals Royal Barbados
- Unlimited meals and beverages with premium liquors at any restaurant or bar on the Sandals Royal Barbados and Sandals Barbados properties
- Nightly entertainment at the resort
- Non-motorized sports equipment at the resort including snorkeling and diving
- Snorkeling and diving lessons and experiences
- Welcome dinner with open bar and musical entertainment
- Four evenings of resort dine-around with open bar
- Farewell dinner with open bar and musical entertainment
- All gratuities and applicable taxes for program inclusions
Step Beyond the Arch
Surf the biggest waves on the island, catch a flying fish, or spot a Green Monkey. Visit Mount Gay Distilleries, home of the world’s oldest rum. Feel the thrill of watersports abound, go deep sea fishing, or take a glass bottom boat shipwreck adventure.
Explore Bridgetown with a historical tour of colorful streets, local parliament buildings, and shopping. You’ll find local artist crafts, jewelry, pottery, and woodworking.
After a full day of new experiences, take on Barbados’ nightlife. The island is home to a range of upbeat bars and lounges to enjoy live music, including soca, reggae, pop and country. Whether you’re looking for peaceful relaxation or new adventures, you’ll find it at Sandals Royal Barbados.