The Dominican Republic
A Favorite Luxury Destination
Casa de Campo Resort & Villas is the first resort in the Dominican Republic and a favorite luxury destination for discerning travelers and celebrities who relish the seclusion and exclusive setting. Surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean on the north and the Caribbean Sea on the south, this lush tropical island paradise boasts nearly 1,000 miles of coastline, 250 miles of the world’s top beaches and various sports, recreation and entertainment options.
The resort is considered the best golf resort in the world. Experience three Pete Dye golf courses including Teeth of the Dog, the #1 ranked course in the Caribbean. At the heart of Casa de Campo is Minitas Beach, a private sanctuary perfect for sunbathing or engaging in activities like snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boating and more. Just beyond the shores, the secluded Catalina and Saona Islands await, offering hidden beaches and lush surroundings to explore.
Experience the pulse-pounding thrill of the merengue, renew in your luxurious accommodations, explore the ancient relics of centuries past, delight in delicious Dominican gastronomy and enjoy ecotourism adventures in magnificent national parks, mountain ranges, rivers and beaches. The Dominican Republic truly has it all!
Casa De Campo Resort & Villas
The First Of Its Kind
Casa de Campo Resort & Villas provides stylish and comfortable guest rooms with luxury amenities in the Dominican Republic. Experience a global culinary journey at eight diverse dining venues and two food trucks, offering Spanish tapas, Italian comfort food, fresh sushi and more. Enjoy beachside Piña Coladas and lively music for a vibrant evening. Explore a variety of bars and lounges offering expertly crafted premium beverages.
The resort also boasts the ultimate luxury wellness destination, The SPA at Casa de Campo, with over 18,000 square feet of opulent indoor and outdoor facilities, offering prestigious spa services, indulgent wellness experiences and cutting-edge technology. For sports enthusiasts, the world-class Golf Learning Center provides training with professionals to enhance your game on renowned courses like Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, and The Links.
Altos de Chavón is a meticulously recreated 16th-century Mediterranean village nestled within the resort. Designed by Dominican and Italian master architects, local artisans handcrafted every cobblestoned street, studio, gallery, museum and shop under the guidance of esteemed designers. Today, Altos de Chavón serves as a thriving cultural enclave for artists and craftspeople worldwide. Wander the quaint plazas to glimpse artists at work or view renowned collections exhibiting Dominican and international talents. With an archaeological museum, a 5,000-seat amphitheater and the iconic St. Stanislaus Church, Altos de Chavón encapsulates art, history and culture in one unforgettable location.
Keep the Pesos in Your Pockets!
- Round-trip scheduled airfare from various nationwide cities to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, with deluxe transfers to and from the resort
- Seven-day / six-night program with deluxe accommodations at the Casa de Campo Resort & Villas—a combination of Premier and Elite rooms
- Breakfast daily at the resort
- Lunch daily at the resort
- Welcome reception and dinner at the resort with an open bar, buffet dinner and live musical entertainment
- Resort dine around on four nights
- Journeys 2025 Reveal Night” with cocktail reception and buffet dinner with live musical entertainment at the resort
- All meals including snacks and drinks throughout the day and 24-hour room service while at the resort
- Applicable taxes and gratuities for the program inclusions
Dive into the Heart of Dominican Culture
- Baseball thrives with 100+ Dominican players in American leagues.
- Merengue, a lively music and dance, originated in the country.
- 25% of land and shorelines are dedicated to national conservation.
- Santo Domingo-born Oscar de la Renta is a renowned fashion designer.
- The Dominican Republic uniquely features a Bible on its flag.
- the DR holds historic significance as the oldest colonial settlement and Columbus's first New World landing point.
- The DR has several "firsts" in the Americas, including the first cathedral, university, hospital and capital city (Santo Domingo).
- Mama Juana, an alcoholic drink with aphrodisiac qualities, is a local specialty.